Mt. Annapurna (8091m) is the 10th highest mountain in the world and the journey to its base camp is one of the most popular treks on earth. Like any other trip in the Annapurna region, our Annapurna Base Camp Trek also begins in Pokhara, widely known as the ‘Lake City’ and passes through cascading waterfalls, beautiful villages, terraced farmlands, lush rhododendron forests, and amazing mountain vistas before reaching the base of the mighty Annapurna.
DAY 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
DAY 02 : Drive to Pokhara via Personal Vehicle (900m)
DAY 03: Drive to Nayapul(1010m) and Trek to Tikhedhunga (1570)- 4 hour
Day 04 – Trek to Ghorepani (2,840 m) – 5 hours.
DAY 05 :Hike up to Poon Hill (3,210 m) and Trek to Tadapani (2,610 m) – 7 hours.
DAY 06 : Trek to Chomrong (2,140 m) – 5 hours.
DAY 07: Trek to Himalaya Hotel (2,950 m) – 6 hours.
DAY 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130 m) – 7 hours.
DAY 09 : Trek to Bamboo (2345 m) – 6 hours.
DAY 10: Trek to Jhinu (1,780 m) – 5 hours.
DAY 11: Trek to Nayapul (1,010 m), Drive to Pokhara – 5.5 hours
DAY 12: Drive Back to Kathmandu (1,400 m) – 7 hours.
DAY 13: Transfer to the International Airport for Your Final Departure.
- Airport pickups and drops
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- All ground transportation on a comfortable vehicle as per the itinerary
- All the Transportation
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
What’s not included
Insurance it has to be covered rescue in case of emergency
Alcoholic beverage and soft drinks Mineral water / wifi/ batteries chargse